Tuesday, October 25, 2011

why I blog without sharing my identity...

For safety reason actually... Here is my story...
You can call me hope. I like to think that I am a positive person, someone who loves people and being social. Someone who means well and wants to help others. I have to keep my identity private because I was of several reasons....
1. When I was  about 6 years old I was sexually abused by a man that my family had taken in and considered family. He has threatened my family  as well as my own life. I haven't shared this with everyone that knows me and I prefer to keep it private in that way. According to doctors he caused my infertility and I have been diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure. (POF)
2. My husband and I after being married for 7 years were blessed to adopt our daughter and for her safety I have been asked and feel that I keep it all private.

So I have had a tough life.... a tough road.... but we all do.... I want to make these things a positive if I can. I want to help other people and let them know that they are not alone.
You are not alone!!
Always!
Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment